Also, Father, I pray Ephesians 3:14-20:
1. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
2. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
3. That he would grant __________, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
4. That Christ may dwell in [their] hearts by faith; that [they], being rooted and grounded in love,
5. May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
6. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that [they] might be filled with all the fulness of God.
7. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.